Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pomadoro vs Potepenko?

Hello my soft succulent ones as a pillow to the levain, massed to the perfection Edward,

I lacked you a lot. I did not see you since that you played and I the page and the transparency game, where we one another of oil and to slip you my huge nose and then I you kick with my butcher in the ocean! These big ones remember of the two of us, but to save those of another day. Today I write you for an important reason, a reason of life and the death, at once of our existences in the balance. My new enemy, Potepenko, the boiling monster of a whale, it exists a system for you cutting down. It fears that you want to take more legion. It fears straight, soft master of mine. It is of your turn to take the legion, and not the homicide Mario. We must kill the whale and save ourselves and the universe, it cannot have peace. In the opposite case? fuck pile.

I like you,

The king of all, except for you soft as a crepe again but sour as a drop of eraser Edward,

Pomadoro.

No comments:

Post a Comment