Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

As Larrons Some Fails

Hello, my darling one as a boy small button that goes by the name of Mister Thomas,

It is your friend since a long time lost. You probably heard related back to me as much different names. The unknown ones being the one of the them. Well, you know me by my true name, Mystery Man X! I heard certain things, the young Thomas, distressing things. I peruseed what thinks the legion of Mystery Man X, and some are moved and anxious. Nevertheless, of others are not so worried, because they believe that I am Mister Mario? Mario is an imposteur! I am the true mysterious man Mister X equally known under the unknown names. I will show my face to the legion soon. For the moment, does not budge. Do not stir the jar, do not budge the things. It suffices to sit quietly you do it always, charming and charming pupil. The end of the unknown multitude is located nearby.

As larrons some fails,
to the day where we die,
X.

No comments:

Post a Comment